Friday, March 25, 2011

St Pat's

Almost 2 years ago, I found myself stepping off of a plane in Ireland. It was love at first sight. The green hills, the cool brisk air, the music playing in the distance. It was “magically delicious.” This is one of the reasons whyI love St. Patrick's day. It is one of my very favorite holidays. This year to celebrate I decided to make some Irish Coddle (a really gross-looking but yummy tasting soup).







I invited our good friends "Standrew" Murray over for dinner, which turned out great. Afterward I made a St. Patirick's day creation of my own invention. I'm calling them "green refreshers."
They are a combination of:
  • Sprite
  • Pineapple or Lime Sherbet 
  • Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
  • Limeade
  • Green Food Coloring


It was a fantastic St. Patrick's day!

1 comment:

  1. Those drinks are pretty good; if I'm not mistaken I had one during a London reunion.

    ReplyDelete