Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Markris

Getting married in Provo is like trading all your friends for one that eats all your food and accidentally punches you in the middle of the night. Once you're married your get shunned by the Single People's Coalition. No one invites you to parties or movie nights anymore, you suddenly become far too boring for all that. Luckily for Mark and I, one of my very favorite cousins got married right after us, and together we formed the Don't Hate, Amalgamate Club. For those of you who don't know Sara and Tyler, here's a little poem I wrote for their wedding:

Well ever since Sara and Tyler (or Syler) got married we haven't been so bored. Some of our favorite activities include making pie on a stick, hot tubing and watching Leonardo Dicaprio movies. 


 Yay for friends! After its foundation it seemed like everyone wanted to join the Don't Hate, Amalgamate Club. So bunch of people got married and suddenly we had friends again.  So here is a tribute to everyone in the Don't Hate, Amalgamate Club:
Standrew
(Stacey and Andrew)

Dandrew
(Dani and Andrew)

Suzoyd
(Susanna and Boyd)


. . . Now if only we could get Brielle and Kase to join






4 comments:

  1. Haha, did Brielle tell you she was in my ward last semester? And I know Danie from my ward two years ago. I like the word amalgamate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least we have Brielle and Kase on the right track. In a few months they'll be part of our club.

    I had to look up the word amalgamate...it sounded like you made it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they joining you soon? Like in the next few months?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Bri and Kase got engaged last Saturday. Yay! Wally it is so random that you know all my friends, I love it. Sara although I am fond of making up words I did not make up the word analgamate.

    ReplyDelete